Noted with Interest, June 2010
Jun 19, 2010
- A ‘Prophecy’ Worth Watching
- By Chris Hedges. The decline of theatre—yet another aspect of a vibrant democracy which is passing from the scene. From Truthdig.com, June 13, 2010. Accessed June 19, 2010.
- Rebooting the world: a job for a new generation
- By Dan Tapscott. Just don’t blame us. From The Globe and Mail (Toronto), undated. Accessed June 17, 2010.
- Last Chance, Mr. President, to Go Big and Go Left
- By Peter Daou. Of course, he didn’t. From Huffington Post, June 14, 2010. Accessed June 16, 2010.
- The Christian Fascists Are Growing Stronger
- By Chris Hedges. The barbarians are at the gates, and the next terrorist or financial outrage could put them at the helm. The time to act is now! From Truthdig.com, Jun 7, 2010. Accessed June 12, 2010.
- Is There a Global War between Financial Theocracy and Democracy?
- By Les Leopold. Why are so many of us saying the same thing (though not always as eloquently as Leopold), and so little seems to be being done? From Huffington Post, June 11, 2010. Accessed June 11, 2010.
- This Country Needs a Few Good Communists
- By Chris Hedges. From Truthdig.com, May 31, 2010. Accessed June 5, 2010.